Sunday, September 12, 2004

workshop to prepare

I haven't had a lot of time to blog recently since I got back from my trip. With my boss about to retire I have been involved in a lot of farewell functions for him (Primate of the Anglican Church of Australia)

We are having our General Synod of the national church in a couple of weeks and I am responsible for the worship. I am planning to expose the church to some of the stuff I have experienced around the world. I will keep u posted.

However, tomorrow I have to present a workshop for churches in our central region on IT and how it can be used in a parish setting and that made me think of blogging and so I am back on line.
Comments:
welcome back!

here i was wondering if you were actually still around...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?